These studies guide you through the storyline of Scripture--each following a person, place, or thing in the Bible. Maybe you are practiced in dissecting a passage and pulling things out of the text to apply to your life. But now you may feel as though your faith is fragmented. The Storyline Bible studies help you put the pieces back together. You'll discover cohesive, thematic storylines with literary elements and appreciate the Bible as the masterpiece that it is.
Each study is five weeks long and can be paired with its thematic partner for a seamless ten-week study to fit in a church semester.
Valleys in the Bible have far more meaning than just as geographical markers or pins on an ancient map. In his literary genius, God repurposes valley settings throughout Scripture to signal tests of faith--and deepening of confidence in the One who is with us in the valley. In Valleys
, we're going to explore:
- Numbers 13-14: the Valley of Eshkol, where spies scouted the Promised Land
- Judges 4-5: the Valley of Kishon, where Deborah and Jael defeated the enemy
- 1 Samuel 17: the Valley of Elah, where David fought Goliath
- Psalm 23: the Valley of Death, where God comforts scared people
- Ezekiel 37: the Valley of Dry Bones, where Ezekiel prophesied of Israel's restoration.
All of the products displayed on this website are supposed to be Christian.
However, occasionaly some products get added and slip through our automated content filters unnoticed by our Admins.
If you notice anything that shouldn't be here, please help us out and let us know by clicking the following button:
Flag this Product