Being a pastor is a complex and demanding role, especially for someone leading alone. The majority of pastors find themselves in this position, leading their smaller church with no additional professional assistance. The challenges are many, including loneliness, isolation, self-doubt, overwhelm, feelings of inadequacy, and a constant search for additional resources and volunteers. Where does a solo pastor turn for help and encouragement?
With compassion and plenty of proven, practical strategies, church consultant and former solo pastor Gary L. McIntosh steps in to fill the void. In this book he helps the solo pastor
· understand the strengths and challenges of the solo-pastor church
· develop effective leadership skills
· build and maintain vital relationships
· manage expectations
· spot and neutralize "bullies" who seek to control the church
· communicate clearly
· make the most of limited resources
· establish healthy priorities and boundaries
· and more
All of the products displayed on this website are supposed to be Christian.
However, occasionaly some products get added and slip through our automated content filters unnoticed by our Admins.
If you notice anything that shouldn't be here, please help us out and let us know by clicking the following button:
Flag this Product