Kingdom Men Rising Leader Kit
includes a Bible Study Book
, the original book, and one DVD with 11- to 13-minute video teaching sessions. The Kit
also contains a code for access to digital video downloads.
Our culture is seeing confusion about what it means to be a man. Even notions of masculinity have, in many corners, become toxic. Kingdom Men Rising has been created to speak truth into a poorly defined and disoriented culture about the purpose and future of masculinity from a biblical perspective. In this Bible study, men will wrestle honestly with the unique questions and circumstances they face today. It invites men deep into their own stories to reveal the true expression of masculinity—God’s intent.
This study is designed to exhort men to exercise the God-given place in the home, community, and culture they were created for through an examination of landmark texts from the Bible and historical biblical figures. This experience will bring greater clarity to a Kingdom understanding, vision, and perspective in crucial areas such as identity and responsibilities. Along the way, Evans shares practical steps on how to become a man who leads his world well.Kit
- Bible Study Book
- One DVD with a promotional video and eight 11- to 13-minute video teaching sessions
- The original book on which the study is based
- Eight group sessions
- Videos and session previews featuring author Tony Evans
- Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
- Promotional content, including promotional video
- Social media assets for the group leader
- D-Group Guides for deeper discussion and accountability
- Tips for leading a small group
- See manhood from God’s perspective.
- Become the man that Jesus is calling you to be.
- Take up the Kingdom authority given to you in Jesus Christ and leverage it to point others to biblical manhood.
- Understand great men of the Bible and imitate their faith.
- Develop a biblical understanding of masculinity.
- Find practical encouragement for becoming a godly man.
- Gain a healthy understanding of God-honoring sexuality.
- Overcome addiction and other emotional setbacks.
- Leave passivity behind and become an active influence for the Lord in your home.