“Now there arose a new king over Egypt, who did not know Joseph” (Exodus 1:8).
With that introduction, we enter into the story of the Hebrew people in the Book of Exodus. No longer under the protection of their forefather Joseph, the children of Israel became slaves to the Egyptians. But God was raising up a deliverer in Moses, to lead His people from bondage to freedom so they could worship Him.
In this 10-session verse-by-verse study of Exodus 1–18, journey alongside God’s people from Egypt to Mt. Sinai to unpack the deeper meaning behind stories that may already be familiar to you: the struggle of God’s people in slavery to the Egyptians, the birth and life of Moses, the plagues God leveled against Pharaoh, and God’s great provision in the parting of the Red Sea. Discover how God fights for His children and prioritizes their worship of Him above all else. Leader Kit Includes:
- One Bible study book with personal study segments to complete among 10 weeks of group sessions and leader helps to lead discussion within small groups
- 3 DVDs with essential teaching videos, approximately 30–45 minutes per session
- Card with 3 additional digital downloads of teaching videos
- Learn the deeper theological implications of stories you’ve known for years.
- Understand how God protects His children and prioritizes their worship of Him above all else.
- Explore how God provided deliverance for His children to be able to worship Him freely and how it affects our lives today.