The Classic Book of Bible Trivia—Nearly 400,000 Sold!
Here’s a fresh, new edition of a book that’s entertained, informed, challenged (maybe even exasperated) readers for more than twenty years. Fun Facts about the Bible
is jam-packed with word searches, matchups, guess whos, fill-in-the-blanks, Q&A quizzes. . .and crazy Bible trivia that you never knew.
What kind of Bible trivia? Factoids like these:
- People used to lay the sick in the streets so that Peter’s shadow could heal them as he walked by (Acts 5:15)
- Before a girl could be presented to King Xerxes, she had to put up with 12 months of beauty treatments (Esther 2:12)
- One time, the people in the synagogue in Nazareth were so disgusted with Jesus that they tried to throw Him off a cliff (Luke 4:29)
- Jephthah and the Gileadites guarded a spot of land by asking the Ephraimites to say “Shibboleth.” They were killed if they couldn’t say it correctly (Judges 12:5–6)
- Abraham was 100 years old when his son Isaac was born (Genesis 21:5)
If you love the Bible—and want to know more about it—Fun Facts about the Bible
makes perfect reading. Or you can use it for family fun nights, youth group meetings, Sunday school classes, or Bible studies. Can’t get enough of the Bible? That’s a great “problem” to have! Join the hundreds of thousands of people who have dug deeper with Fun Facts about the Bible