Every woman longs to know that she is loved, accepted, and valued. Yet many women struggle to understand and accept just how much God really loves them. Many wonder, “Does God really love me as I am? Do I really matter to Him?” In this eight-week study, award-winning gospel singer, songwriter, and teacher Babbie Mason helps women of all ages and walks of life to discover the height, depth, and breadth of God’s great love and acceptance. Drawing upon her own personal journey to understand how very much God loves her—not as a singer or teacher but as His beloved daughter—she equips women to accept God’s unfailing love as they understand and claim seven biblical promises:
1. God’s passion for you is unconditional
2. God’s picture of you is beautiful
3. God’s presence in you is perpetual
4. God’s provision for you is immeasurable
5. God’s plan for you is exceptional
6. God’s power in you accessible
7. God’s promise in you is incomparable
A final session explores how believing and living out these promises will deepen and enrich not only a woman’s personal relationship with God but also her relationships with others.
The DVD provides 8 teaching video segments with Babbie, featuring teaching and original music.